Finger pointing and venting thread (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finger pointing and venting thread (merged)

Originally posted by fin-atic
Surferosa:
Wake up and smell the coffee. There is no way the loss of one player (Jay) should make the whole thing fall apart. It tells me that we have no character and we lack passion. Like Ricky says on his web site, this team has no leaders on offense.

Our coaches don't give it either. We do no thave the heart of a champion. We will probaly turn it around a little and even make the playoffs. When we beat Denver I saw a team with a huge pair dangling. Now we look like losers. Just moping around. Until we find that passion to win again we are doomed.

Accept it now and it will make Januarys annual fate easier when it comes.

Finatic, YOU wake up and smell the coffee. All you guys have the memory of a pea. Are you telling me you’d honestly be happy if we were 7-1 right now? Would you be really be confident that this “is our year†had we beaten the Pack? :rolleyes: We’ve been there before, folks, and we all know that a strong regular season doesn’t guarantee us a stinkin’ thing.

So I could care less if our team is slumping 8 weeks into the season with our backup QB running the show. THIS JUST IN - Injuries happen. Slumps happen. It’s a long friggin season. As usual, you guys are running a marathon with the mentality of a 100 meter sprinter. THIS JUST IN - Super Bowl winners DON’T play great ball for 19 weeks. They peak late in the season and then make a mad dash to the Big Game. And for those of you with short memories, look at the Pats and the Ravens the last two years. Both entered week 8 hovering around .500 in complete disarray, and both had plenty of time to get their acts together.

I’ll start sweating if Jay comes back in week 12 and were still playing crappy ball and our playoff hopes are in jeopardy. Otherwise, given our history of fast starts and late season implosions, I’ve learned that a loss in Lambeau in week 8 means ZERO to me right now. With a healthy QB, the Dolphins have proven thus far that they have the potential to be an elite team. That potential is enough for me to keep my optimism for the next few weeks, which will undoubtedly be rough with Lucas running the offense.

Now, go back to your regularly scheduled crying. Who do we hang in Effigy this week? Konrad? Carter? Wanny (laughable)? Our teams "character and passion"? Or our "lack of heart" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom