finheaven board is far better then herald | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven board is far better then herald

in the off season i like to talk trash, so i spend most of my time in the smack and lounge forum. i find the what-if and the financial part of the game boring, but when they start the games for real, THIS IS WHERE I POST!

i've also posted on the hearald, and i've found very few fans that talk dolphin football. 50 percent of the time i can't get anybody to answer me and the rest of the time i'm defending my self against some idiot that hasn't a clue. ie: boatboatboat!

Originally posted by Sherif
I find that the worldcrossing Herald refugees site is more active than this board and usually the first out with news

Yeah its more active talking about Canadians , sporticus , bahamas and so on.......First out with the news? no .Always behind Fins news is more like it...I left that board because the lack of football content ..

Originally posted by dolphan39
I agree that is not much debate ;) :p seriously, I totally agree that you if you have an opinion on the Fins (like you liked Jeff Ogden for example), throw it out there and defend it with some facts or more opinions ( as opposed to "he sucks" :rolleyes: ). Different opinion are great and make for great threads as long as the poster is not too thin skinned about getting some flack for them. :up:

I agree that debate is great for the boards but, most SMART fans are going to AGREE on the BEST course of action for any given situation and will quickly wipeout any argument against them. If some body comes on here with a different opinion than the crowd, they are quickly straightened out and shown the error in their thinking, thus restoring the board to, "me toos" and "I agrees".
I guess you could draw the conclusion that since there is less debate on this MB than others, then it must mean that we have more well informed fans here, than anywhere else.:D

The reason we have such an agreeable forums, is because if anyone here thinks differently then me, I simply banish them...;)

Just kidding of course, and hey, we only need ONE more member to hit 900. Not bad for a years worth of work.

Back
Top Bottom