finheaven civil war | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven civil war

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
tensions have hit their heights, the feuding is relentless, lines in the sand have been drawn, there have been reports of acts of treason. all of this during an election week.

there have been a lot of issues brought to the table.
ricky vs ronnie, moss vs no-moss, henne vs i dont know what they are thinking, anti henning vs dan henning himself, tds vs fgs, i could go on but all of these issues will be meaningless unless we can find a leader who can take charge of fin nation this sunday in the streets of the nations capitol.

we need to bond and keep the spirit alive and back our soldiers as we march on to our quest for, raven nevermore.

It's not a civil war but more a difference of opinions. That's what makes the board great in my opinion, what would the board be like if everyone was like a lemming and just marched to the same beat?

Yeah I don't see eye to eye with every post made on the board but I know I have one thing in common every time I log on and that is.....

our love for the Miami Dolphins.

It's not really a civil war, it's just 3 or 4 morons shouting.

Too bad the morons shout loud enough that everyone ends up hearing them.

It's not a civil war but more a difference of opinions. That's what makes the board great in my opinion, what would the board be like if everyone was like a lemming and just marched to the same beat?

Yeah I don't see eye to eye with every post made on the board but I know I have one thing in common every time I log on and that is.....

our love for the Miami Dolphins.

Does that include NYJUNC?

Support the soldiers, replace the general.

i can't argue with edgar allan poe. there's an audio of that with christopher walken reading it btw, pretty funny.

Jeeessshhh

Glad I dont pay much attention to all this non-sense.

A leader? How about this guy?

display_image-1.jpg

It's not really a civil war, it's just 3 or 4 morons shouting.

Too bad the morons shout loud enough that everyone ends up hearing them.

5 weeks ago I was a moron in the minority who hated Dan Henning. now any person who would support that man is a moron, no?

Back
Top Bottom