finheaven civil war | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven civil war

It's not a civil war but more a difference of opinions. That's what makes the board great in my opinion, what would the board be like if everyone was like a lemming and just marched to the same beat?

Yeah I don't see eye to eye with every post made on the board but I know I have one thing in common every time I log on and that is.....

our love for the Miami Dolphins.

AGREED....I don't want this forum to become like some of those for other teams.

Well, staying with this motif ...

I guess that makes me a carpetbagger. :chuckle:

lol...you lose to lowly uva and that garbage qb they keep trotting out there you point blank suck...and i'm a uva fan...we're horrid...at qb especially

so yeah...canes suck

New rules of the Forum, IF you cant say something Nice about the Dolphins dont say anything at all.

5 weeks ago I was a moron in the minority who hated Dan Henning. now any person who would support that man is a moron, no?

Hating Dan Henning is not a moronic thing to say. It's actually the smart thing to do. I've been doing it since last year.

There is a war brewing between good and evil.

Between friend and foe alike

FINHEAVEN CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 weeks ago I was a moron in the minority who hated Dan Henning. now any person who would support that man is a moron, no?

B.S. I have not read one positive Henning thread - except two years agao when the WC was churning because we couldn't throw do to noodle arm - the WC wasn't Henning's idea either

<-------No Fair-weather Hater!

I hated him since last year with posts and threads to prove it..

Henning supporters, YOU WANT A WAR?!?

YOU'VE GOT ONE!!!

2vhvvy0-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom