FinHeaven Conspiracy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Conspiracy

Marino2Clayton

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.
Reaction score
I think that the mods and owners of Phin heaven are disguising themselves and purposely comming up with these posts such as "Ronnie is a Bust" or "Howard Must Die and Burn in Hell" threads, so that people will join the VIP section.

With all joking aside support a great site, leave the football illiterate behind, and join the VIP section.

Marino2Clayton said:
I think that the mods and owners of Phin heaven are disguising themselves and purposely comming up with these posts such as "Ronnie is a Bust" or "Howard Must Die and Burn in Hell" threads, so that people will join the VIP section.

With all joking aside support a great site, leave the football illiterate behind, and join the VIP section.

:sidelol::roflmao::rofl4::tongue2::chuckle:

Marino2Clayton said:

:lol: I was literally thinking the same thing when Nubs said "thank god for the VIP section". On a serious note I am really thinking about it, but it seems like things here are calming down, a bit.

BTW- Is it really worth it?

paskerbrandon said:
:lol: I was literally thinking the same thing when Nubs said "thank god for the VIP section". On a serious note I am really thinking about it, but it seems like things here are calming down, a bit.

look around is it?

paskerbrandon said:

I cannot yell YES!!!! loud enough

Nice plug, it's worth considering.

paskerbrandon said:

The guys in the VIP are hard core finfans.They are fans win or lose so if you are of the same ilk its definitely worth it.

That doesnt mean there isnt any criticism but its thoughtfull and backed up with reasonable arguments.:D

p126n said:
I sent my check to AJ today!! So I can't wait to get away from this crazy talk!
But how will I be able to connect with my most loyal fans?????:cry:

Marino2Clayton said:

Dude, thanks for the very welcome laugh.

:)

Marino2Clayton said:

very tempting... i'll admit...

but for me, i have a principle that i'll never pay money to blog on the internet... this is a fine site, but i'll stay "basic" and free... thanks...

NaboCane said:
Dude, thanks for the very welcome laugh.

:)

I have less posts than pretty much anyone in the VIP section. I have been reading threads here on Finheaven for 3 years, just decided to join last year. The VIP section? IS so much better. No arguments, No Jills, Pats or Crop fans, just hardcore Miami fans, discussing the team in a emotional, yet intelligent fashion.

It's fantastic.

Marino2Clayton said:

OK did Muck put you up to this?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom