Finheaven Dollars? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Dollars?

I started to say that then I thought I better check and make sure the question was actually answered... you did good Mr. Motion

I started to say that then I thought I better check and make sure the question was actually answered... you did good Mr. Motion

:wink: I already knew I explained it once. :lol:

Ok I think i got it now. was actually reading it while you where posting.

What are Phin dollars and how can i use them?

The title says it. can anybody help me out?

Welcome to FH!
Buy sigs and avators in the GFX mall. Ur not a VIP member so thats basically it!

FiveStar just about had it all bro. You can also buy ribbons and gifts for other members as well, along for yourself.:wink:

What happens to the Phin dollars if you don't use them? I had over 5000 and now I only have 500 and I didn't use any of them? Just curious.

What happens to the Phin dollars if you don't use them? I had over 5000 and now I only have 500 and I didn't use any of them? Just curious.

They are in the middle up upgrading the site. Your Phin Dollars may change a couple times, I believe they said they were going to start everyone over at a set amount. Once that is straightened out your dollars should just build up if you don't use them.

Phin dollars...

I don't know if I missed something or what, but what exactly are Phin dollars and what are they used for?

For the most part, they are used to buy those little icons underneath your avatar. You can buy them (and other things) in the vbplaza link at the top of your screen.

You can also use them in the vbookie forum for some virtual betting or to buy sigs and avatars in the GFX forum.

You get X amount of Phin dollars every time you post on FinHeaven. The more you post, the more $$$ you make.

But to buy ribbons u also have to be VIP..correct?

Back
Top Bottom