Finheaven Draft Day Contest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Draft Day Contest

4cb301ddbfeded5f6f961fd6937aeb27.jpg

:ffic:

That is funny :cheers:

Kick in $10 or $20 and do a real draft bro

We are short on fundraising this month and need everyone's help

Edit: I see that you did. Appreciate it brother BC :UP:
Is there a way to donate other than Paypal for us over the pond types?

Failing that I can drop a 300 dollar bar credit @Jamesw junior's house of freelancers and Henrik can subsidize whatever/ whoever he feels like subsidizing when he visit. Shoot he can even upgrade his server after she gets off her knees from under the table when she reconnects his LAN line.

Is there a way to donate other than Paypal for us over the pond types?

Failing that I can drop a 300 dollar bar credit @Jamesw junior's house of freelancers and Henrik can subsidize whatever/ whoever he feels like subsidizing when he visit. Shoot he can even upgrade his server after she gets off her knees from under the table when she reconnects his LAN line.
I did have a Bangkok Bank account but can't seem to find the details to it... are you able to donate with a credit card through PayPal? (you should not need a PayPal account for it).

I did have a Bangkok Bank account but can't seem to find the details to it... are you able to donate with a credit card through PayPal? (you should not need a PayPal account for it).
See if you can find your bk bank when you can that's easiest for me. Ooh this sounds so much like taking out the laundry.

Failing that I am happy to go buy a tomahawk and while I reverse sear it on my bbq I will be thinking of you lol

Back
Top Bottom