Finheaven Gone Wild | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Gone Wild

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm suggesting to ID some of the board members...Some of the posts are really low-life ridicuslously ridiculous...

How can anybody post a thread saying that Saban hiring was a mistake when he hasn't drafted anybody, signed anybody, or coached his first game with the dolphins yet...

Either people who posts are baseball and basketball fans and don't watch football, or either they need serious help..

Its time for a new name, methinks. Fiedler has been benched for some time now.

BenchFiedler said:
I'm suggesting to ID some of the board members...Some of the posts are really low-life ridicuslously ridiculous...

How can anybody post a thread saying that Saban hiring was a mistake when he hasn't drafted anybody, signed anybody, or coached his first game with the dolphins yet...

Either people who posts are baseball and basketball fans and don't watch football, or either they need serious help..
Some people are just pulling our chains. Other's have the mentality of team killing people from online shootem'ups, they're just being pricks. Other's like playing the Devil's advocate. Some are just attention seekers.

Some people are just fishing, thats all. Especially the guys with the low thread counts. If someone with that profile starts making a really outlandish statements, hes probably just looking for some attention (or hes a Bill Fan looking to stir some trouble).

Once you understand that, its pretty easy to put these peoples comments in proper perspective. :cool:

Surferosa said:
Some people are just fishing, thats all. Especially the guys with the low thread counts. If someone with that profile starts making a really outlandish statements, hes probably just looking for some attention (or hes a Bill Fan looking to stir some trouble).

Once you understand that, its pretty easy to put these peoples comments in proper perspective. :cool:
:yes:

Please do not feed the trolls

trollnofeed-1.jpg

FinHeaven Gone Wild?
I thought I was going to see some T&A. :confused:

Surferosa said:

Thread counts? Sound like your talking about bedding. LOL

P.S.(to evryone) If you dont like what someone has to say just ignore it. The worst thing to do is to engage in conversation just for the sake of calling someone stupid.

Den54 said:
FinHeaven Gone Wild?
I thought I was going to see some T&A. :confused:

AHAHAH...

I thought the same too man...

Anywho... I don't even bother anymore replying to stupid crap that is posted here. To me this tread and replying to this thread was a huge waste of my time.

You need to PM AJ or Muck about this crap... I think there is a complaint forum as well? :confused:

BenchFiedler said:

Is that you Bugs you rascally rabit!

BenchFiedler said:

The poster is probably Auburn fan. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom