Finheaven Gone Wild | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Gone Wild

BenchFiedler said:
I'm suggesting to ID some of the board members...Some of the posts are really low-life ridicuslously ridiculous...

How can anybody post a thread saying that Saban hiring was a mistake when he hasn't drafted anybody, signed anybody, or coached his first game with the dolphins yet...

Either people who posts are baseball and basketball fans and don't watch football, or either they need serious help..

Marc790 (or whatever his name was) is probably a Jest or Jills fan...

BenchFiedler said:
I'm suggesting to ID some of the board members...Some of the posts are really low-life ridicuslously ridiculous...

How can anybody post a thread saying that Saban hiring was a mistake when he hasn't drafted anybody, signed anybody, or coached his first game with the dolphins yet...

Either people who posts are baseball and basketball fans and don't watch football, or either they need serious help..
yet this thread was pretty stupid as well...go figure

anthonyd34 said:
yo who ever posted this has to be the gayest person
I hope you meant happy. Lay off the homophobic remarks or the Mods will give you the boot damn quick.

Den54 said:
FinHeaven Gone Wild?
I thought I was going to see some T&A. :confused:
Me too!!! Where's the boody pics. Ohhh and as far as the trolls with their ridiculous posts,,,you can always put them on IGGY!!! :wink:

Den54 said:
FinHeaven Gone Wild?
I thought I was going to see some T&A. :confused:

:lol:
I was expecting those cellphone pics of various drunken Mods in compromising positions from the last year's Finheaven Christmas party. Not much T but alot of A. Fortunately for everyone, those are yet to be leaked.

It's the same way people can say Feeley is going to throw 50 TD's or Thomas should be a SS.

people have some knowledge, most do not!

it's an open site, take the bad with the good!

Back
Top Bottom