Finheaven Photos of Friday's Mini-camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Photos of Friday's Mini-camp

clear.gif

I don't know why but when I first saw this pic, the first thing that came to mind was "gut".

Predaphin said:
clear.gif

I don't know why but when I first saw this pic, the first thing that came to mind was "gut".

seeing this pic made me laugh. It reminded me of pics of Timbo where his helmet woudn't fit on his head because of his neck fat.

Cannonboy said:
Pictures are awesome, how did you get so many close ups?

I was right by the fence and they have two practice fields, one for offense one for defense so i used the zoom and they were already somewhat close...

Try to excuse my ignorance here, but can anyone attend these mini-camps, or do you have to have an "all access pass" or something like that? Also, why were some of the players in the pics I saw wearing red jerseys?

Great pics. how close were you, almost looked like you were on the field with them.

steeda said:
Try to excuse my ignorance here, but can anyone attend these mini-camps, or do you have to have an "all access pass" or something like that? Also, why were some of the players in the pics I saw wearing red jerseys?

Anyone who wants to go can go.

The red jerseys are non-contact jerseys out of precaution.

Back
Top Bottom