FinHeaven Survivor Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Survivor Idea

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i was thinking... alot of u know about the FinHeaven Survivor game i created in the Lounge well i was thinking it would be easier to mantain if their was a sub forum in the lounge to post all FinHeaven Survivor info and topics...and the sub forum could get deleted after its over...just a idea...

That's a good idea ya have there. I think that if this new forum thing comes together, then we need like a password in order to get in because i am sure that people that aren't in it will come and and do stuff.

That would be a good idea but I don't know how feasible it would be.

RWhitney014 said:
That would be a good idea but I don't know how feasible it would be.
Why not? Billszone does it. I think that this should happen. When it is over you can take it away.

That is a very good idea. The main Lounge could get to have too many Survivor threads and this would help clean it up.

M359 said:
Why not? Billszone does it. I think that this should happen. When it is over you can take it away.

I don't disagree with you, I just am not sure if it's feasible...I mean, if Billszone does it, do we really want to echo them?

RWhitney014 said:
I don't disagree with you, I just am not sure if it's feasible...I mean, if Billszone does it, do we really want to echo them?
How is it not feasible? One of the admins just has to do a few things then BAAM!
Subforum. Its like magic.

M359 said:
How is it not feasible? One of the admins just has to do a few things then BAAM!
Subforum. Its like magic.

You know, now that I think about it, what an easy, convenient, and brilliant thing to do. M359 is a genius for even coming up with this concept.

;)

:lol:

RWhitney014 said:
You know, now that I think about it, what an easy, convenient, and brilliant thing to do. M359 is a genius for even coming up with this concept.

;)

Aww, well I already knew that ;)

RWhitney014 said:

;)

shhhhhh... thats because he is a stewie

Back
Top Bottom