fininthemoon and screamer the real deal in pitts loved it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fininthemoon and screamer the real deal in pitts loved it

phin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...thats right just getting the foot out of my *** and the cheese ball thrown at me from pittsburgh and sending a meassage out to those that showed up to fininthemoon tailgate, nice work loved meeting all of you and look forward to gatherings in the near future. Keep in touch fininthemoon and screamer are classic love them great guys to put back a few to many beers with. To all at the steerlers game great nite I was pithed as a two peckered owl.

phins4life aka (scottie)

What a night! Damn I thought we had that one too. How fired up did we have those Pitt fans in our section! LOL!

not very good with the technical stuff with computers but I do have a picture or two of a couple of us at the game. I'll try to upload off of the disk.

LtoR FinintheMoon,Screamer,Phin4life,phinheaven wannabe(no clue)

finheavenjpgme1-1.jpg

mods if the picture is to big go ahead and do what you have to do. Because I have no clue! LOL!

tell you what. I don't know where FinintheMoon got those darn sausage, but man those things were great!

screamer nice photo love it and 2nd on the sausage

....but what can you do a phin fan for sure though. **** man I had some girl in a fight beside me with a dolphins shirt on a lady above here with a steelers shirt on calling her hoor bit ch etc classic the two pitts fans behind us left at halftime the one guy couldn't handle it. Told him bite me. So two empty seats for the 2nd half. Great times. Love the photo and will 100% agree on the sausage damn those were great, had about 5 of them with some salad but the beer was going down to good. Pithed I was so on that note we need to plan another gathering for sure. No matter where. Screamer where you live???? so on this note

Oh canada our home and native land classic

phins4life aka scottie

Hey guys!!! Sorry about the absence... Been busy argueing on the POFO site... I will be posting some pics in a bit!!!

BTW Screamer, As I said at the game, we have to change your Whimper since you BLEW your voice out 10 minutes into the game!!! But when you had it... You definitely was a SCREAMER!!!:lol:

PICS and narration coming shortly!!!

Tailgate at Heinzfield!!!

Here are the PICs Gang!!!

OK I think I got it now...:evil:

BTW... Phin4Life is truly a messed up Canadian!!! He told us of a story where he attened a BILLS/FINS game and ended up with 8 stitches in his head from a glass beer bottle 5 years ago... Look at this dud's eyes!!! J/K PHIN!!!

Seriously, this guy is funny as HELL!!!

Screamer needs to change his name to WHIMPER... IT took him all of 10 minutes to lose his voice at the game!!!

ShaneVCherry, who is a newbie on this site, was a lucky candidate and actually was given a game ball by JT himself!!! Lucky little stiff!!!

For those that didn't participate or stuck me with tickets... I upgraded Shane, his buddy Jerry, Phin4life and his buddy... They were all in the upper tier, in the 520s, they ended up in SECTION 219!!! With the rest of us!!!

I will post the rest of the pics tomorrow... But I will leave you with this...

WE HAD A HELL OF A GREAT TIME!!!

R to L... My son Shawn, FINintheMOON, SCREAMER, Phin4life, ShaneVcherry in front and his buddy Jerry behind him. Not in the PIC due to the police purposely giving wrong directions to the lot was DOLPHAN131313 and his wife... Just married the weekend before the game!!!

phin4life said:
...thats right just getting the foot out of my *** and the cheese ball thrown at me from pittsburgh and sending a meassage out to those that showed up to fininthemoon tailgate, nice work loved meeting all of you and look forward to gatherings in the near future. Keep in touch fininthemoon and screamer are classic love them great guys to put back a few to many beers with. To all at the steerlers game great nite I was pithed as a two peckered owl.

phins4life aka (scottie)

Bubba... You kept my butt in stitches!!! You are 1 funny dude! I really am concerned that the head injury you received in BARFalo may have had a bigger impact that the stitches your received in your head!!! :sidelol: J/K!!! It was a hell of a good time man!!!

Back
Top Bottom