Finnally a Favorable schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finnally a Favorable schedule

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Maybe things are happening for a reason, we had supposed great offseason the previous 2 years picking up the likes of Ricky, Seau, Sammy. 2 still contribute immensely but I personally am glad everyone thinks we are going to finish under .500. No pressure at all. I truly feel our defense will step up even more than it has, Only cold weather game is Dec 12 in Denver. Open with a good game against Tenn at home. I think if we can equal our rushing of last year (17th I Think) and everyone stays healthy we can hit 10 wins again and that WILL get us into the playoff this year. The schedule plays to our favor with the only real tough stretch being San Fran, and Seattle away back to back. Wanny may have them stay in Cali to practice to avoid the travel. Pay attention, you will see the fins play with a chip on their shoulder this year. 2 Years at home in Jan is enough.

As for it being a cold weather game, that is up in the air. It could easily be 60 degrees here for that game. As long as the sun is out, it's a nice day. On the other hand, we could have 12 inches of snow. Either way, I'll be out there as a beacon of aqua, standing out with the bronco heathens.

NCDolphan said:
Maybe things are happening for a reason, we had supposed great offseason the previous 2 years picking up the likes of Ricky, Seau, Sammy. 2 still contribute immensely but I personally am glad everyone thinks we are going to finish under .500. No pressure at all. I truly feel our defense will step up even more than it has, Only cold weather game is Dec 12 in Denver. Open with a good game against Tenn at home. I think if we can equal our rushing of last year (17th I Think) and everyone stays healthy we can hit 10 wins again and that WILL get us into the playoff this year. The schedule plays to our favor with the only real tough stretch being San Fran, and Seattle away back to back. Wanny may have them stay in Cali to practice to avoid the travel. Pay attention, you will see the fins play with a chip on their shoulder this year. 2 Years at home in Jan is enough.
Yes I agree with you on this and the reason they have their Cali games back to back is because Wanny requested it.

You're right, it is a favorable schedule considering what they've played pretty much for a decade or so. Opening with Tenn is a toss up. Could be that they catch them early or Miami might not be ready for a calibur team like that right off the bat. We'll have to wait and see.

Denverfinfan said:
As for it being a cold weather game, that is up in the air. It could easily be 60 degrees here for that game. As long as the sun is out, it's a nice day. On the other hand, we could have 12 inches of snow. Either way, I'll be out there as a beacon of aqua, standing out with the bronco heathens.

"The bronco heathens"

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I think we can go 4-0 going into the Pats game easily.

I dont know about any of you but i never doubted us being above .500 or having 10 wins. Im still confident that we will win our division and go to the playoffs. Its gonna be hard to beat the patriots but like you said our schedule works to our advantage... This is the best schedule we've had in many many many years. lol.

Screw Ricky... we got David Boston now!

Back
Top Bottom