fins 6 1/2 point favorite sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins 6 1/2 point favorite sunday

Does that mean we must shut uot the skins? Perhaps Olindo will need 4-5 attempts to get the 9pts we need. He likes to keep the fans in their seats:lol: J/K i think this may be a breakout offensive week against a moderate defense.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Does that mean we must shut uot the skins? Perhaps Olindo will need 4-5 attempts to get the 9pts we need. He likes to keep the fans in their seats:lol: J/K i think this may be a breakout offensive week against a moderate defense.
it should mean that. but the fins don't have the best record against teams they're supposed to beat. i have a bad feeling about this one. i hope norv opens his playbook in this one!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i expect em to hold it back some. they have another game 4 days after!:(

plus they dont want to be getting their coolio orange jerseys all dirty!

Honestly, I would rather them not hold back any. Go in there, f*** them skins up, and get some confidence. Once the game is definitely theirs, start putting in Minor, and a few other second stringers to finish the game.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Honestly, I would rather them not hold back any. Go in there, f*** them skins up, and get some confidence. Once the game is definitely theirs, start putting in Minor, and a few other second stringers to finish the game.
haven't followed the skins too much this year, but from what i've read they don't have much of a run defense. i'd have minor in there early and give ricky lots of rest. i'd like to see minor and ricky in at the same time, at least they could block for each other!;)

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I haven't seen many game where the victory was secured this year...
True, but trying to come in and get to that point seems better than taking it easy, just because there is a game 4 days away.

Originally posted by Scrappy

yeah...go ahead and put fiedler in the 4th quarter......make sure brian is rested up for thanksgiving :cool:

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

yeah...go ahead and put fiedler in the 4th quarter......make sure brian is rested up for thanksgiving :cool:
in this case i don't think BG would be a bad decision, the redskins don't have the pass rush baltimore had!;)

Back
Top Bottom