fins 9-1 against the pack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins 9-1 against the pack

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i'm terrified to ask this...who is Dickinson?

Fear not brother, i am the Dave Dickenson expert of this board :D Dave is a Great Falls MT native (my home town and where i currently live) saw him play HS football here, won a state title, all time passing leader here, then onto U of Montana, where he won a Div 1AA National Championship in 95 against Marshall with Randy Moss on their team(they were 1AA at the time) he then won a CFL cup up in Canada before he came to the NFL, he knows Norv's system from his time in San Diego when Norv was coach there, he is a quality person, won wherever he's been, and a pretty good QB who hasn't had his chance yet, if for some god forbid reason he is thrust into action we wouldn't suffer as bad as we did Lucas's last game :toliet: so there's your Dave Dickenson info, anything else? :goof:

That Stat Means Crap.

Those Stats are meaningless. The Dolphins NEVER lost to the Patsies untill the Very last game at the Orange Bowl-Vs. the Pats.
We have to come to Play Ray has to be on the mark and We need to Kick Ass!!!!!!!

Yepper.... 9-1 ... the vast majority of those games were played between 1971 and '91 .... the 'Phins of course were a powerhouse in 71, 72 and 73 and perhaps average to slightly above average through the the remainder of those seasons. During the same time frame, the Packers really really really sucked!!!! I know...I have first hand knowledge -- you could actually get tickets back then. :)

Anyhoo, what I'm saying is, is that saying the Pack have performed miserably in all but one game prior is evident. Saying that this game is destined to end up a loss by virtue of their past performance is roughly tantamont to ice skating on last years' ice ... has no bearing whatever, period...end of story. It is nothing more than a useless tidbit for mindless journalists to write about and for John Madden to babble incessently about on MOnday night.

I really hate prime time games. :mad:

Don't Get Me Wrong

I Still think we are going to beat you like a red headed step-child.
Ricky will Run. And OH YES expect a BIG HEAPIN of WHOOP ASS by our D. We are gonna spank ya Nancy. Farve or no Favre.

Originally posted by fishnbadger
Past records don't mean too much, but ifn' they did...whats Dave W.'s record as HC vs the Pack?

who cares it doesnt mean anything. chicago sucked and still sucks, we dont. and favre is questionable. those are things that matter.

Re: Don't Get Me Wrong

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
I Still think we are going to beat you like a red headed step-child.
Ricky will Run. And OH YES expect a BIG HEAPIN of WHOOP ASS by our D. We are gonna spank ya Nancy. Farve or no Favre.

Oh yeah? Oh yeah???? Well, we's gonna hit ja's so hard it'll take 'em a week to walk back... neener neener... ;) :p

I'm Rubber

And Your Glue.

To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Sinatra

That's awesome. I read it after your response. I'm still laughing. For a Pacer Fan your O.K.

I'm glad you took the time to post here. Don't Mind me.:lol:

Re: I'm Rubber

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
And Your Glue.

To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Sinatra

That's awesome. I read it after your response. I'm still laughing. For a Pacer Fan your O.K.

I'm glad you took the time to post here. Don't Mind me.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Where'd you get that whole Sinatra stuff? Thats great, I love it! I can't stop laughing, I can't breath......

Back
Top Bottom