Fin's bye week = week 7??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin's bye week = week 7???

dnr3131

Active Roster
Reaction score
Usually teams bye week(s) are the following week off a London game(s). If that holds true, Miami's bye will be week 7.

I hate having our bye that late. I'd rather have it after London, or before Baltimore.

Am I mistaken or do the other three teams playing in London get their bye the following week while the Phins are the only team that doesn't?

Bye is actually week 14
View attachment 76166
IMHO, a week 14 bye week is excellent. EVERY team is full of injuries by week 14, so _if_ we are in the playoff picture it lets us hugely heal up for the home stretch 3 games and the playoffs of hopefully 3 or 4 additional games. Sure, we may be out of the conversation by then ... but these past few years of tanking and ultra-deep in draft picks have been for the express purpose of rebuilding us into a perpetual playoff team and eventually a Super Bowl competing team ... so a week 14 bye week is AWESOME.

Additionally, we play all our away AFCE games before it gets too cold. Yeah ... we may have the 3rd hardest schedule, but IMHO, it's a pretty good schedule and one we should rack up a lot of wins.

Meh, Miami to London is only a couple more hours longer than Miami to Seattle or San Fran. I like late bye-weeks as that gives the guys a break and to heal up right before a possible playoff push.

Back
Top Bottom