Fins cell phone wallpaper? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins cell phone wallpaper?

FinFan4Life814

All-Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
I need some help here guys, i've been trying to find a Fins logo wallpaper for my cell phone (a nokia) and i just cant find one....if y'all know where i can get one plz tell me! lol thanks.

I'm guessing that's Miami? If so, I'd try the malls. For example, my friend has a Vikings one and he has that new nokia 6560 or something like that. He got his at Pembroke Lakes Mall, I think.

You are talking about the wallpaper INSIDE of the phone right? Not the cover on the OUTSIDE right?

I looked forever and finally found an awesome site called MatixM.com . They have a couple of different high resolution 'Fins wallpaper and they seem to be compatable with virtually every telephone service I know of. The best part is it's REALLY cheap relative to what it costs for other downloads from the phone companies. I hope this helps!

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
I need some help here guys, i've been trying to find a Fins logo wallpaper for my cell phone (a nokia) and i just cant find one....if y'all know where i can get one plz tell me! lol thanks.
i don't know if verizon only carries them, but i saw one at the radioshack here at the tyler mall,( galleria ). i guess the best place is to look is the mall!

Back
Top Bottom