Fins Contact Packers about Najeh Davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Contact Packers about Najeh Davenport

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/index.php?ntid=7427&ntpid=4

The Miami Dolphins have called the Green Bay Packers to inquire about trading for backup running back Najeh Davenport, two NFL sources said Monday.

But the Dolphins, who are scrambling to find a starting halfback in the wake of Ricky Williams' stunning retirement, might have a hard time prying Davenport away. The Packers would want a high-round draft pick that would escalate even higher if Davenport reaches certain productivity levels.

I'd like to get this guy even if ricky was on the team. He's a quality player.

Ive always loved the way this guy plays. Him Ahman and RIcky all have tht same pound it out style we love and need here in Miami. I dont care about his problems in college, he hasnt done nething in the NFL wrong, and in our sit, if we could get him for a 3rd and maybe a pick in 2006 id do it in a sec.

i really like this guy i watched him play with the canes he punishes db's like somebody else we know i say make a trade miami!!!!!!

He may play well, but after pooing in the girls closet, and reports of other off field stuff, I say let green bay keep him.

4Dfins said:
He may play well, but after pooing in the girls closet, and reports of other off field stuff, I say let green bay keep him.

What???????????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DOLFANMIKE said:
I'd like to get this guy even if ricky was on the team. He's a quality player.
Just don't let him in your closet.

McD said:
That would be a nice pick up for you, but what do you give up in return?

Good question. I was hoping we could get away with a 3rd round pick, but it doesn't sound like that's the case. More likely it'll be a conditional pick.

The Dolphins have discussed a trade involving Buffalo's Travis Henry, but because the Bills are in the same division and the price for Henry would be high -- likely a first-round pick -- that scenario is not promising

In that article above they mention a 1st for henry id do that in a second...Hes way underrated playin in a Gilbride offense till now and hell he had 1300 yards last year with a broken rib and bad ankle. Not to mention Bledsoe doesnt use his outlet recievers at all, always focusing in on moulds for the most part.

I love Henry and would hate to see him go, especially to Miami! The guy is way underrated in my book, plus he'd really have it in for the Bills for trading him. Just not a good idea at all for the Bills.

McD

Back
Top Bottom