Fins Contact Packers about Najeh Davenport | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Contact Packers about Najeh Davenport

stan marino said:
The Dolphins have discussed a trade involving Buffalo's Travis Henry, but because the Bills are in the same division and the price for Henry would be high -- likely a first-round pick -- that scenario is not promising

In that article above they mention a 1st for henry id do that in a second...Hes way underrated playin in a Gilbride offense till now and hell he had 1300 yards last year with a broken rib and bad ankle. Not to mention Bledsoe doesnt use his outlet recievers at all, always focusing in on moulds for the most part.

I agree! Mcgahee would be unproven and buffalo has not been good lately picking #1's. i would do it becuase this team needs a whole new outlook. But like i said on the other thread, Buffalo cant be that stupid to give Henry to us and give us the new gameplan. that is what they would be thinking more than anything else. It would be to our advantage and not theres right now.

stan marino said:
The Dolphins have discussed a trade involving Buffalo's Travis Henry, but because the Bills are in the same division and the price for Henry would be high -- likely a first-round pick -- that scenario is not promising

In that article above they mention a 1st for henry id do that in a second...Hes way underrated playin in a Gilbride offense till now and hell he had 1300 yards last year with a broken rib and bad ankle. Not to mention Bledsoe doesnt use his outlet recievers at all, always focusing in on moulds for the most part.

Stop trying to trade our first rounder please. We have no second next year.....I would like to have a pick before round 3. :shakeno:

Of all the players being talked about either coming in off the street or by trade, Davenport would be my first choice. I don't know what it would take but he would be my first target.

robert edwards played great in 2002. he always came through with a good run. he only had 20 carries in 2002 but he averaged 5.4 yards a carry.

Henry played with a broken fibula or shin last year, and still had some major plays.
The guy is a player, and was a second round pick. It would be a valuable and worth while trade. I can't see it happening. I would love to send Ogun for Henry.

Back
Top Bottom