"Fins have no interest in Buress" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Fins have no interest in Buress"

i wouldnt put my faith on patrick turner just because hes a "big wr" so the only big recievers we have are london, turner and wilford...all of which I havent seen actually dominate at the position...maybe if we activate london and start him we will see ...but i think what we are looking for now is a clear wr who creates seperation and draws defenses to him...we must have a dominate wr in order to be successful...patriots have it...bills have it...i dunno about the jets..but without even playing a game right now we already know patriots and bills are set at wr

right now, boldin might be out the picture he might get a new deal...how many dominate wrs do we have left on the plate

we all agree that we have talent wrs on our team..but they all kinda do the same thing except bess...BESS to me..seperates himself from all the other wrs...him and hartline will battle for the slot...which i think bess will win...hartiline i really really like at the slot...turner will make the team but he seems to be a london/wilford type guy...i dont think marion or lowbar or whoever else is gonna step up in training camp and just show up and be a clear number 1...we are in for a very interestinh TC

We should send the parrot & Hackmondo to find out why McDonalds puts so much salt on their fries.

armondo is getting to big headed for himself REMEBER ARMONDO SAID WE WONT GO AFTER JASON TAYLOR ,,,,NO WAY

You guys are dreaming of you think BP is gonna sign Buress.

Maybe Parcells figures there are so many clubs in south beach and Plax only has 2 legs.....sounds like trouble.

they said we had no interest in Jason Taylor, and we still got him..
They also said he wouldn't be traded in the first place.... right before he went to Washington! We have no interest in Burress... unless we sign him.

I don't know if any team will have interest until after we hear if he's serving jail time or not.

Going into this season I think that it will be Ted Ginn and Greg Camarillo starting with Davone Bess playing slot. Patrick Turner and Brandon London will be fighting for playing time in the red zone. Then Brian Hartline as a jack of all trades on special teams and could see time in 5 WR sets. If Camarillo is healthy I can see us carrying 6 receivers this season, but he might end up on the PUP list to start the season to give him time to recover if the other guys show that they are capable. Wilford will likely be cut at the final cut to 53, unless he can beat out David Martin as the second TE.

armondo is getting to big headed for himself REMEBER ARMONDO SAID WE WONT GO AFTER JASON TAYLOR ,,,,NO WAY

That's really not true. Mando did have a healthy amount of skepticism about the idea but he was also the first to write a blog saying that it could possibly happen under the right circumstances. In the blog he was saying that he went to his sources inside the building to ask if Jason Taylor was a possibility, and he was expecting to be laughed off the phone, but the answer he got was in no way an "Absolutely not". It was more like a "Maybe, under the right circumstances". It genuinely surprised Mando and so he wrote a blog about it immediately. To my knowledge he was the first one among the locals to legitimately claim that Jason Taylor was indeed a possibility.

Omar Kelly was the one that claimed it wouldn't happen for the longest time.

Back
Top Bottom