Fins intensity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins intensity

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
so, do you other FinFans think that with all the hype gone for tonight's monday night game that the Fins will come out flat? i know that seau and williams were really looking forward to their homecoming. the storyline is gone now and the hype is not as strong as before. what implications do you think this will have? what team will hurt from this more or get distracted from this more...i'm guessing the chargers but you got to admit...this is really disappointing for seau and williams. i really don't like this situtation at all. how do you other FinFans feel about this?

GO FINS!!!

this is gonna be like a home game for Phins. the bolts didn't want to play at all. they know people who are homeless. the Phins smell blood, the stadium will hold many more PHINFANS, than there would have been in CA.

I hope not...

If the Pats taking a two game lead in the division isn't motivation enough then we can give up any dreams of success this season.

Good question, but I think every player gets up for a Monday night game. It would be very disappointing and surprising if we saw a lack of fire out there.

It's sad for the victims. It's sad for the storyline of Seau coming back home.

But it takes away the home field advantage from the Bolts.

yes...agree but some pressure is also taken off the chargers.

Back
Top Bottom