Fins Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Mock Draft

Kistner10

Starter
Reaction score
1st- Shawn Andrews OL- Makes the most sense at pick since he could fill two major holes on our line. OL is not very deep this year and he could start from day 1. A BIG OL that could open holes for Ricky in the running game and give Feely/Fiedler some protection.

3rd- Keary Colbert WR- I live in California and trust me, Colbert was not a drop off from Mike Williams. The knock on him was his speed but he answered that question with a 4.45 40. Would be NFL ready and a good number 3 WR behind Chambers and Boston. Reminds me a lot of O.J. McDuffie except he can get deep. Good insurance incase of injury to Chambers or Boston.

4th- Junior Siavii DT- A DT that fits our scheme. 320 pounds and his only two knocks is that he could use time to learn and that he isn't a top flight pass rusher. That's fine for the Fins who already have Bowens and Chester and our DT's usually dont get to the QB anyways. Could develop into replacement for Bowens and a force against the run.

6th- Maurice Jones ILB- Went to Southern Florida so our coaches should know him. Good size and decent speed who could play inside and out. A bit raw but would be able to play special teams for us. I think he is an ideal late selection because of his versatility ability to play special teams.

7th- Constantin Ritzman DE- Has upside since he only started one year and had a knee injury his junior year. Has decent speed for the postition and could learn from Ogun and JT. Management always seems to pick DE's late in the draft and i dont think this year is any exception.

7th- Branden Hall OT- Good size for a tackle. Aggresive player who could develop with the right coaching and expierence. Going against JT and Ogun would only make him better. Would provide depth for our line incase of injury or Andrews moving to the inside.

I think this draft would help the Fins out a lot. Colbert and Andrews would make an impact early while the rest of the picks could have time to develop while playing special teams. Any thoughts or suggestions???

Im hoping we address the defense in the third round - preferably a DT LB, or Safety. Weve drafted WR's each of the last two seasons (Tolver and Simmons) and until one of them gets a chance, I dont see it necessary to spend another mid round pick taking a stab on a WR (unless of course, we take a WR at #20)

What yall think about getting a blocking fullback in the 7th instead of another O-lineman? :calm:

Back
Top Bottom