Fins/Pats prediction thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins/Pats prediction thread.

Pats 24

Fins 21

close game Fiedler gets picked off trying to strech the field on a pass to Chambers...

and Ty Law runs it back for a TD.......

Isn't it amazing that every media talking head is predicting a Fin win and the only ones predicting a Pats win here are Jets and Bills fans. Both of whose teams we have already beat. Perhaps you lads should look up the word "objectivity" in the dictionary.

I am being objective.

Why is it not possible for the Fins to lose this game? Y'all guaranteed a win in week 1 and got smack by the Texans.

Fins 17-13... much to the chagrin of clumpedplatelet (and nyrican).

Pats miss a FG because of the dirt infield and the Snow Plow game is avenged!

227_photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked making predictions,.... it always seems to give off bad carma. Remember now... the Patsies are 4-2 and they are playing good ball right now, at least on offence beating the Titans and Giants the last two weeks. Sure... they havent seen a defence like this, but none the less... they're hot right now. The Dolphins on the other hand, are white hot defensivly and are winning games the only way they know how... butt ugly. So... instead of making predictions, why dont we all wish the other guys a good game, hope no one gets hurt, and may the best team win. Umm... whatever GO PHINS!!!!
KILL THOSE NASTY CRUSTY PANTIES!!!! ..... hmm. Well. Sorry.

We will stop their running game, and Taylor will have another big game.

On O, if our line plays well, we'll be effective, if not, we'll be looking at our D trying to cover for us again.

At least we're pretty good on 3rd down and really good in the redzone. :)

Fins- 27 (2 Fiedler TDs to Chambers and Ricky, TD rush for Ricky, 2 FGs)
Pats - 10 (1 Brady to Klecko (yes Klecko) 1 FG)

Fins- 31
Pats- 13

Monday you will see this alot, "I never doubted Jay, I knew he could hit the big ones."

I'd love to see the offense hang 31 on ANYONE! But So far i haven't seen any indication that they can.

Originally posted by Hellion
I'd love to see the offense hang 31 on ANYONE! But So far i haven't seen any indication that they can.

Agreed. I keep seeing people predicting Miami scores in the 30s and I just don't buy it. The only way we score in the 30s is if the defense runs back a couple TDs off interceptions or fumbles.

The struggles of Fiedler continue. Line stacks up to stop Ricky. Phins win but nobody is happy.

Miami 16
NE 10

I say, put Josh Beckett at QB and we are guaranteed a win.;)

Back
Top Bottom