Fins Pro Shop adds a Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Pro Shop adds a Jersey

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
no, not the Boston jersey you've all been waiting for. they finally added my Orange Surtain jersey i tried to custom make when they first came out. I patiently waited a couple weeks then, instead of telling me when i ordered, they told me they werent allowed to make that jersey and they would put the official surtain one up in March. Finally, early april it's here, and in a short time, it will finally be mine.

:)

The replica orange jersey looks terrible. It's too damn loud. You wouldn't catch anyone around here with that thing on.

The authentic orange one is straight though, the aqua/blue really comes out.

I like the orange....i have a Chambers n I think it looks better then my white Ricky. Though, an aqua authentic looks like the best of the 3 (or the throwbacks they wore on thanksgiving...:drool: )

youre more than welcome to start the fund for an authentic surtain orange jersey for me, but this is a birthday present and i cant shell out 300 for the authentic so i'll make due with the loud surtain orange, my aqua chambers, and my white ricky.

anyone know where we can get the thanksgiving throwbacks, liked those a lot, but didnt see them on the pro shop aside from stupid seau

I get my authentics for $150...I got my Chambers one(thanksgiving) from the dude at Pro Image.

I have an authentic Ricky Orange and a Zach Thomas orange.......I don't need anymore orange, but I do want a Boston jersey!!! :)

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
The replica orange jersey looks terrible. It's too damn loud. You wouldn't catch anyone around here with that thing on.

The authentic orange one is straight though, the aqua/blue really comes out.

But there was only one Authentic Jersey in the Pro Shop the day they went on sale, so there actually are a lot of people around here that have them. And personally I like either one, and own three.

:tongue:

Your Welcome. We are glad to make your day with the Surtain.
We are trying to get stuff in as soon as we can. We check out Finheaven regularly to see what the best fans in the world are saying. Boston Jerseys should be in soon! Hope to see everyone a
Mini Camp!

Back
Top Bottom