Fins Select 6 out of The Draft Network's Top 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Select 6 out of The Draft Network's Top 100

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Their explanation: not necessarily the 100 best players but based on consensus, the 100 players most likely to be drafted in the first 100.

Tua, Iggy, (I know I'm lazy), Davis, Hunt, Jackson & Weaver, in no particular order, just my recall LOL

Their explanation: not necessarily the 100 best players but based on consensus, the 100 players most likely to be drafted in the first 100.

Tua, Iggy, (I know I'm lazy), Davis, Hunt, Jackson & Weaver, in no particular order, just my recall LOL

FYI, I heard that Igbinoghene is pronounced like mahogany. Not that it will help spelling it :chuckle: Thanks for the article!

That's kind of how I see the draft as well. I know we are considered to have "reached" for a few players, but notwithstanding the picks we had going in to the draft, if you consider the haul we got, it's pretty good. And, given the guys we got are a better fit for our system, it's probably even better. I was kind of bummed given all the reaching we did, but here's how I look at the rounds we took the guys and the rounds our picks were valued:

Round: Value
1a. Tua - 1st
1b. Jackson - 1st
1c. Igbi - 2nd
2a. Hunt - 2nd
2b. Davis - 3rd
3. Jones- 4th
4. Kindley - 4th
5a. Strowbridge - 4th
5b. Weaver - 3rd

So, instead of: 3 1s, 2 2s, 1 3s, 1 4s and 2 5s
We got: 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s, 3 4s

So, certainly not a horrible draft (at this point) despite the "reaches".

lol at useless Grier couldn't get all 100.
There is a difference between a realist and a hater.. We get it you are the biggest homer weve ever seen. frankly< im shocked you are not a Titans fan because of Tannehill. Grier has proved nothing, except that he sucks...I hope this year is different, and i think he did a good job in the late rounds after falling on his face day 2.

Curtis Weaver could be a steal. Thought the same thing about Jaylon Ferguson last year, these guys who have this crazy college sack production but mediocre testing numbers that slide to late in the draft are worth the gamble. Even if they only become rotational pass rushers it’s a smart value pick

That list doesn’t mean ****. It is a “predictive” list and not rankings. I mean Fromm and Eason are on it. It doesn’t change my mind about Grier’s drafting abilities.

Back
Top Bottom