FINS Ticket Raffle to Support C2C FINS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINS Ticket Raffle to Support C2C FINS

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals... I am trying something new here. This is going to be a raffle for a pair of tickets to any FINS game on the schedule this year. The way this works is as follows:
  1. It will cost you $20.00 per entry. The number of entries is unlimited per person.
  2. Total entries will be 50. The drawing will happen once we hit 50 entries.
  3. The raffle is for a pair of tickets to any FIN game you wish to attend. These tickets are for any game, in any stadium, that the FINS play this year!
  4. You get to select the game that you want to attend by searching the DOLPHINS Game Schedule. You can even select the section you wish to sit in by visiting the available tickets at any ticket resale site.
  5. The pair of tickets you select can not cost more than $600.00 per pair. If you select tickets that cost less than this amount, you will receive the balance for food, drink, hotel, etc...
  6. There will be at a minimum of 3 Finheaven members present at each drawing to keep it on the up and up.
  7. Upon selection, I will purchase the tickets and have them sent directly to your address, which you will have to provide if selected as the winner.
All extra money raised on this/these raffles WILL BE DONATED to the C2C FINS Fund to support our Fan Forum Football Team. This money will be used to get members of the team to the games. This money will ONLY BE USED for flights and hotel. NO money will be spent on anything else.

To participate in this raffle, you need to submit your $20.00 in one of the 2 ways listed below...

Paypal - Use the following e-mail address; kmcgaffic@msn.com Since I am not a Mod or an Admin, I have to use my own e-mail account. However, you will get a reply from the C2C FINS Fund as that is the PayPal account that is tied to my e-mail address.

Check/Money Order - IF you wish to submit funds to me directly, PM me and I will send you my mailing address.

FINAL NOTES

The 50 entry count will only be satisfied when I have the money "IN HAND" for all 50 entries... I trusted a couple last year on a pair of tickets to the FINS/STEELERS game and lost my arse because they never followed through with their commitment... That ain't happenin again!:D

This raffle will end On July 20th at 8:00PM. That is Friday.:goof:

Everyone looking for tickets should look at this thread. You can buy your tickets and have money for your airfare (if Needed) or spend money on other things for the game. Not a bad risk for $20 a ticket. This is also going to a good cause

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

First the raffle was the 20th...THEN the 27th!!!!!!!!!
now what.

I feel left in the dark.
What is the status??????????????

Back
Top Bottom