Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back...

The fact that we wasted a 3rd rounder on him when weve been so pisspoor at OL. Seriously, we couldnt have used that pick rolling dice on a 3rd round guard or C?
I feel that Every early-round pick Not spent on OL deserves an F-Load of Scrutiny considering how bad our OL has been.
Noah 'Iggy': his presence is so much More Grating because he didnt help the OL.

The fact that we wasted a 3rd rounder on him when weve been so pisspoor at OL. Seriously, we couldnt have used that pick rolling dice on a 3rd round guard or C?
I feel that Every early-round pick Not spent on OL deserves an F-Load of Scrutiny considering how bad our OL has been.
Noah 'Iggy': his presence is so much More Grating because he didnt help the OL.
Yeah.

Need to delete this post.

Hey so did we try to get one over on the Texans? We must have known he was hurt

I wouldn't be surprised if he was hiding it some given the competition at TE. They might have tried to pull one over but that's useless because they know he needs to pass a physical.

It's more likely he was hurting some and either hid it entirely because it didn't seem serious and he didn't want to miss time, or they knew but didn't think it would cause a failed physical based on what they knew.

All I know is when he's cut, if he is immediately signed by the Texans, I want an investigation dang it.

Gotta be some form of tampering right lol

At 6-7 265 he should be a very good blocker at TE. He didn’t dominate, he did only slightly better the #88 without the 3rd down production. He is a cut waiting to happen which is a shame because he should be a Gronk style stud.

Back
Top Bottom