Fins Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Up

szes3

Fin Fan For Life
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Got to go inside the Fins facility. Adam Gase is a down to earth personable guy and doesn't care what Vegas says. The rest I said I would keep between us. But he is all fired up for the season. I will try to share some other photos but need to edit them for security reasons. (work for the police.). Thought I would share.IMG_1148.jpg IMG_1151.jpg IMG_1165.jpg IMG_1148.jpg IMG_1151.jpg IMG_1165.jpg IMG_1171.jpg IMG_1154.jpg IMG_1152.jpg IMG_1160.jpg IMG_1155.jpg

Fins up my brothers and sisters!!! If someone could change title to Fins up. Dang autocorrect.
Thanks

I hope Gase is fired up before this season because he might be fired after this season if it doesn't go well.

Hope we crush it though!

I hope Gase is fired up before this season because he might be fired after this season if it doesn't go well.

Hope we crush it though!
I don't pretend to know him but from what I could tell he has passion, desire and confidence. I think it really depends on injuries and if the players buy in.

Thanks for sharing brother szes3 :thumbsup

Fins up

I don't pretend to know him but from what I could tell he has passion, desire and confidence. I think it really depends on injuries and if the players buy in.
I hear ya. He looks pretty flat on the sidelines, but so does Belicheck, so that doesn't matter. Hopefully he can get us back to the playoffs this year.

Awesome, thanks for sharing dude! Glad you got to have a blast and talk to the coach, pretty cool

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a really cool opportunity.
And more importantly thanks for your service to the community.

I don't want our head coach to coach scared. I want him to coach to kick *** and win! Fins up!
And I think he will coach confidently. He'll leave it all out on the field this year. No more excuses about star players not following orders. No more dumbing down the playbook. In Gase we trust, for better or worse :)

Gase is safe. I have no delusion he will be fired. Ross likes him too much and he's certainly better then Philbin. You saw how long Philbin last

Thanks for posting! Hall of Famers. Championship Rings. Lombardi Trophies. Man, those pictures almost hurt to look at. We are past due for a few seasons of greatness. Let's get it done!

Back
Top Bottom