Fins will keep lossing until.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins will keep lossing until..........

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
I love the Dolphins but they will keep loosing until they can convert on 3rd down and keep the offence on the field. The defense needs to stop the 3rd down conversions and not give up the big play every game. The pass rush was weak tonight.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

we need to stop passing on third and short....give it to the FB or qb sneak it....do something other than pass

we need to stop passing on third and short....give it to the FB or qb sneak it....do something other than pass

Considering the Mooolarkey strategy is to abandon the running game ASAP, you shouldn't expect runs to convert 3rd downs. I mean, our passing game has been so effective all season, why should we deviate from passing?

:boohoo:

Did anybody else see chad pennington do a digging with a shovel motion like 30 times to all of his players on that third down

Then sure enough it was a shovel pass

Did anybody else catch that? or am i a douce-bag?

I love the Dolphins but they will keep loosing until they can convert on 3rd down and keep the offence on the field. The defense needs to stop the 3rd down conversions and not give up the big play every game. The pass rush was weak tonight.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Jets o-line was holding a lot in the second half, and the Jets offense was using quick passes to neutralize the pass rush.

Im sorry, but this is the most basic football knowledge on the face of the planet. You just describe the winning formula for every football team in history.

Im sorry, but this is the most basic football knowledge on the face of the planet. You just describe the winning formula for every football team in history.

Yeah, they'll also win more if they score more points. :lol:

We will lose until we get a QB and Saban grows balls

Yes, and until we do that we continue to lose.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Yes, and until we do that we continue to lose.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Really? You mean the defense will only have to play on 3rd down? and the offense will only have to play on 3rd down too? Im trying to point out that you clearly didn't say anything of use at all...

Now stuff like

"We need to run the ball more...
"We need to play so-and-so more...
"We need to send more/less blitz packages

As someone said earlier, you basically gave a John Madden quote with this thread.

"The team that scores more points, usually wins the game."

They will continue to drown in mediocrity until they are not in a position to blame the outcome of games on a play or two.

Really? You mean the defense will only have to play on 3rd down? and the offense will only have to play on 3rd down too? Im trying to point out that you clearly didn't say anything of use at all...

Now stuff like

"We need to run the ball more...
"We need to play so-and-so more...
"We need to send more/less blitz packages

As someone said earlier, you basically gave a John Madden quote with this thread.

"The team that scores more points, usually wins the game."
You have a good point, but even though I am genralizing the obvious . I do not have a different game plan except to stop playing so conservative. It just thaty the Fins never seem to make or stop 3rd downs and until they do then you know what . signed Madden:evil:

We need an offense that can be consistant and put up some points and take control of a game. This Defense has been carrying this team for the past 6 - 7 years.

A balanced team, will win games

Back
Top Bottom