Fins win today for U & the fans & so the beat writers won't know what to write about! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins win today for U & the fans & so the beat writers won't know what to write about!

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
Seriously I can't imagine other 3-1 teams getting so much negative coverage especially after beating 2 playoff teams & the Browns who are coming on, yes we lost in NO in prime time as MANY other teams has as well. Reading all week how we should trade for a RT, or how Tannehill isn't ready to be elite, or how dumb the coaches are for not moving Wallace around, or how are LB's aren't upgrades. If I just moved to FL this past week I would think the team is 0-4.

Granted we have a lot of work to do to improve but it seems to me that a lot of our struggles are fixable, if we don't have those 2 TO vs NO we are right in the game. We need to get healthy on Def not having Wake, Solai, & Patterson is huge and the LB are all nicked up as well granted that's apart of the game. Even if we lost today to the defending SB champs its NOT the end of the world I will take 3-2 but would LOVE 4-1 so the beat writers would have to really fish for some more negative press.

Those guys are professional scumbags, and I say that with no hatred or contempt at all. It's their job to feed into the controversy. Journalism has become more jester and less factual informative thought. Just the way it is. And the more people buy into it all the worse it gets. Just tune out....

Back
Top Bottom