Fire Danny Crossman | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Danny Crossman

I agree our special teams have not been great but the problem has been injuries as well Duke Reilly and others had to become used more in games instead of just special teams players.

How was really hoping they would fire him but right now I don't look like it

You have to think that there are a couple factors in play for McD in this situation. I'm guessing he's giving Crossman a mini-pass (again) due to all the injuries, and I'm also guessing that McD isn't comfortable with the idea of replacing 2 coordinators in the same offseason.

He's not gonna get fired. After last year McDaniel acted incredulously when asked about crossman.

You can preach accountability but the players see this nonsense.

This guy clearly got his degree at the Chris Grier
School of Teflon Scapegoating. There's been a useless personnel problem in Miami for far too long. You could almost say they're hiring these mongoloids on purpose.

Obviously there are a million reasons we lost the last two weeks, but back-breaking special teams failures in huge moments played a big role both weeks.

We have the worst special teams in the NFL.

Was obvious Crossman should’ve been fired after last season. He should be fired immediately after this season.

I hope Crossman does not become Grier & McDaniel's Tom Olivadotti, where they can't seem to get rid of him, though it's obvious he's under-performing as a coach.

Dude I really don't like this thread. At first I thought we fired him and I was about to be in a good mood. Now I keep coming back hoping to see he's been fired and no... what gives?

Dude I really don't like this thread. At first I thought we fired him and I was about to be in a good mood. Now I keep coming back hoping to see he's been fired and no... what gives?
Dude obviously has dirt on Ross and Grier and maybe their family and friends. I jest, but I genuinely have no idea how this dude still has a job. Our special teams unit was terrible last year.

Back
Top Bottom