FIRE McDANIEL!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRE McDANIEL!!!

I like Tua as a person and how he's improved his numbers this year. But you have to ask yourself, can you be a successful franchise, with a QB who is brittle and at the same time static in the pocket?

That alone screams no, but also his crumbling in big games and terrible decisions under pressure?

I really wanted Tua to work, but I've seen enough to know it isn't going to improve much from this with him under Centre.
Bingo! That says it perfectly!

This is such a cop out answer lol

No, the answer is no. Tua cannot LEAD the dolphins to the Super Bowl.
Cop out? No, it’s an actual considered response. Unlike your ridiculous response with absolutely nothing but your opinion to back it up. There are no absolutes in sports, particularly in a sport that’s 11 vs. 11.

He turned a career backup into a pro bowler. Dude deserves coach of the year lol
have you been watching his in game decisions as regards to running game, who to scheme open, challenges and timing/cadence of plays and getting calls in on time? To be clear I am not a blind Tua supporter but also being real about McDaniel. BOTH of them are a problem.

Cop out? No, it’s an actual considered response. Unlike your ridiculous response with absolutely nothing but your opinion to back it up. There are no absolutes in sports, particularly in a sport that’s 11 vs. 11.
Lol okay buddy. Football is a unique sport in which a QB changes EVERYTHING. You’re too emotionally invested in Tua. He ain’t it chief. You got big dogs playing today like Allen, hurts, baker all able to take a hit, sling the rock, escape the pocket.. and then you have puny, tiny Tua who freaks out when the pocket collapses. We have a flag football qb. It sucks

Lol okay buddy. Football is a unique sport in which a QB changes EVERYTHING. You’re too emotionally invested in Tua. He ain’t it chief. You got big dogs playing today like Allen, hurts, baker all able to take a hit, sling the rock, escape the pocket.. and then you have puny, tiny Tua who freaks out when the pocket collapses. We have a flag football qb. It sucks
Yup….Allen, Hurts, and Baker. Super Bowl winners, all of them. Oh wait….

Yup….Allen, Hurts, and Baker. Super Bowl winners, all of them. Oh wait….
Lmaooo Allen owns Tua, he’s a freak of nature hurts has actually gone to a SB, and baker can actually take a hit… ya know… in the nfl

What world are you living in? All of those qbs are grown ass men, worlds better than Tua

Lmaooo Allen owns Tua, he’s a freak of nature hurts has actually gone to a SB, and baker can actually take a hit… ya know… in the nfl

What world are you living in? All of those qbs are grown ass men, worlds better than Tua
You keep moving the goalposts.

I think this is the perfect example of why people like you claim there is this group of people who just defend Tua no matter what. I’m not even someone who does that. Actually said multiple times that his play against KC was indefensible. And yet I’m here having an idiotic debate with you because you say laughable things like an unfocused child. Moving from one topic to the next.

You start with the Super Bowl argument, say Tua can’t win one, and then cite three guys who have never won a Super Bowl as your proof. It’s too much. I’m out,

If Sirianni becomes available this week, schedule him for an interview and don't let him out the door. Good chance Sirianni is tossed out of Philly by tomorrow morning.

Some people just love McDaniel so much they can not see how bad he is at play calling. 0-11 on third downs that is the playcalling for sure not your QB. 3 and 1 and every time you throw a wr screen seriously.

Just another silly thread. McDaniel is going to be back and it isn’t a question, regardless of your opinion.

McMadden is likely promoted above his ceiling. I see his ceiling as more of an OC. Maybe he will prove me wrong but I just don’t see this personality as a long term leader of men.

FIRE McDANIEL!!! Dude just crumbles. Offense has been figured out and he has nothing.

Loser absolue bum
He’s been “masking” for weeks, and he has delivered over his tenure and could easily do well again. Anyone claiming to do something is doing so on intuition. It doesn’t mean you are right regardless of any discussion to be had. If he’s not masking issues and injuries, the gut calls would have more merit for sure.

Back
Top Bottom