Fire Norv Turner first!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Norv Turner first!!!

Originally posted by SDFinFan
Face it, this loss cost us big. We could win out from here on and still be out of the playoffs. Denver's home to Cleveland, at Indy, and at Green Bay. Tennessee's home to Buffalo, at Houston, and home to Tampa Bay. Odds are that we'll lose 1 more and that means Denver would have to lose 2 of 3, which probably won't happen. Norv has cost us at least 3 games with his bad play calling. What a shame that we won't even make the playoffs now.:fire:

Yes, the lost cost us. But personally, I still see the team going 2-1 from here on out, and Denver going 1-2. They play their last two games at Indy and at Green Bay. Indy is far superior, and the Packers almost never lose in December at home. I know anything can happen, but that's just the way it looks to me right now.

Its Turner' s fault because he doesn't realize that he can't rely on players he calls upon time after time. Ricky has a problem because the o-line sucks richard.

Norv Turner sucks. He was good at times last year, but this year his playcalling has been awful. The only well called game all year on offense was the Dallas one. Turner is overrated, he has to go.

The run calls this year are terrible. All we do is run it up the middle. If you are going to run the ball, you have to mix it up.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Norv Turner sucks. He was good at times last year, but this year his playcalling has been awful. The only well called game all year on offense was the Dallas one. Turner is overrated, he has to go.

The run calls this year are terrible. All we do is run it up the middle. If you are going to run the ball, you have to mix it up.
a play fake to ricky and a down and out or a slant in would be good!;)

<b>''I thought he was going to cover me but he fired in and I didn't see him,'' McMichael said. ``And it helped cost my team the game.'' </b>

Why weren't we in the shot gun formation there. That would have been a TD. Do they think we surprise teams that much not knowing if we will run or pass. I'm sick of this crap.

Shotgun?

What's that?

Originally posted by Sherif
&lt;b&gt;''I thought he was going to cover me but he fired in and I didn't see him,'' McMichael said. ``And it helped cost my team the game.'' &lt;/b&gt;

Why weren't we in the shot gun formation there. That would have been a TD. Do they think we surprise teams that much not knowing if we will run or pass. I'm sick of this crap.
two words sherif, NORV TURNER!:fire:

What can you do with Jay Fiedler not throwing like Troy Aikmen, and Ricky not having the holes Emmitt Smith had? If we spent more time on the Offense...Speilman...We would have won more games (Colts, New England both times, Texans). We'd be 13-3 praising him as a God.

Why weren't we in the shot gun formation there. That would have been a TD. Do they think we surprise teams that much not knowing if we will run or pass. I'm sick of this crap. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man I had a million plays that hadn't been run (and never were) running through my head at that instant (naked boot, shovel pass, receiver screen, rb circle route, fullback draw, qb draw, halfback pass, reverse).

And what happens, Norv calls some slow developing BS when everyone in FL knew the blitz was coming.

That was pathetic coaching!!! :fire:

Originally posted by FinsOnTop

Man I had a million plays that hadn't been run (and never were) running through my head at that instant (naked boot, shovel pass, receiver screen, rb circle route, fullback draw, qb draw, halfback pass, reverse).

And what happens, Norv calls some slow developing BS when everyone in FL knew the blitz was coming.

That was pathetic coaching!!! :fire:

Yeah, how about the other 3rd and 3 where he calls that lame lob pass to Chambers down the sideline. I think our success rate on that play is around 5%. I think Ricky has a better then 5% chance of getting 3 yards on 3rd down....

Back
Top Bottom