Fire Randy Shannon!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Randy Shannon!!!

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
He couldn't coach my HS team. How many more years until we can get a coach down here??

are you out of your mind?

larry coker ran this team into the ground with bad recruiting and you want to fire the guy who is starting to turn it around?

ridiculous

we don't know how good of a game day coach he will end up being . . . but he definitely is the best option Miami had as a "recruiter" which is half the battle when it comes to being a college coach.

He was the BEST option to get back South Florida high school players and get more talented players back into this program. Coker really ran this team into the ground and hopefully Shannon can bring it back to an elite level where we are national title contenders once again.

I don't really follow Miami, but it looks like they've been well coached to me, at least against UF. They're going to lose the game, but not because of poor coaching, just younger talent compared to UF.

Just my 2 cents...

Instant gratification is hard to get when you actually schedule good teams. Watching the game I think the U is on the right track. Florida on the road is a tough game for anybody.

I'm a big Skinner fan from Wake Forest but the ACC is just waiting for FSU and Miami to be elite again. Nobody wants to give a coach time and as an A&M fan I am the same way but the U is going to be very good.

This has nothing to do with how they play but the article SI wrote about Shannon last year made made me think he's the guy for that job.

i think everyone could agree with me we all the players that got away from coker on the field playing for the gators

The U fell apart at the end of the UF game. If that continues this year then it will be bad coaching but for the 1st game of the year for a team that was pretty bad last year call it 1st game jitters.

The U fell apart at the end of the UF game. If that continues this year then it will be bad coaching but for the 1st game of the year for a team that was pretty bad last year call it 1st game jitters.

It got away after a horrible over rule by the ref when the WR never got possession and that put UF in prime time scoring position. The young team fought so hard last night to keep it close and to have a play like that happen, they just lost their nerves after the TD. They get a bye now, which is a great thing, and hopefully they can bring @ Texas AnM in 2 weeks. I thought it maybe to early . . . but if Marve can improve off of last nights performance . . . as he looked to be the guy for this team . . . we are going to compete for that ACC title.

Are you serious??? I watch Miami football consistently, and will tell you that team hasn't been that focused and well coached since the Butch Davis days. They didn't make bad mistakes, and after the first series on offense and bad punt, they settled down and played really good football. Bill Young is as good as advertised, i think they really confused the crap out of Tebow and the boys.

They need to fire Patrick Nix first, as well as Pannunzio (sp).

They coached that game last night like they expected to lose, but just wanted to keep it close and/or respectable.

Conservative playcalling and terrible ST play did us in. Bill Young was a great hire though.

Miami can't even cover 21 point spreads....and here we go with all the "ACC title" crap....blah, blah.....

Miami has scored a GRAND TOTAL of 3 points versus the last TWO Division 1-A teams they've faced!!!! Who are you going to beat scoring 1.5 PPG???? LOL

And yes...in typical Miami Hurrican fashion...they did crumble at the end when they started getting beat badly....committing stupid personal fouls, etc....

This offense is STILL terrible....

I do however believe that the game was coached by Miami to win....the going for it on 4th and 5 says so....

The scheme by Bill Young was brilliant....but as I said....Meyer made the adjustments for it at halftime.....

Miami can recruit all the top prospects they want....it won't matter...they can't seem to do anything with them anyway due to poor coaching..

Back
Top Bottom