Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

its probably really bad to say this, but I felt like I did in 2007 watching the game tonight

That's EXACTLY what I felt like tonight, watching this game. It reminded me of the mud bowl we played vs. Pittsburgh. Beck was the QB, and the offense got shutout. Only problem? The D held the Steelers to 3 points. This D gave up 16. Tonight, they looked worse than the '07 team in some regards, especially playcalling and blocking.

Not just fire them all, **** them all. I could care less what happens to any of these bums.... in life. Period.

its probably really bad to say this, but I felt like I did in 2007 watching the game tonight

2007 was more fun. It was more enjoyable to watch a completely hopeless team try over to get that first win when they weren't supposed to. Knowing that you should be winning and not getting anywhere close to there is simply pathetic.

Tonight was just flat out bad. As I've had a few extra beers to really let this hit me from a less sober angle, the more I realize what a sad team I watched tonight.

And this is MY team. So sad....

Sparano and his whole crew need to go. Over matched and out coached.

I don't think this FO has any idea on what works in TODAY'S NFl to win Championships. I believe wholeheartedly that this is grandpa with his pliers trying to build a car in a world of air tools and computer engineering.

Is it me, or every time our offense hiked the ball, my arse puckered, my hands got clammy, and I felt worse about being a Fin Fan every single down.

Definitely need a new offensive coordinator and wouldn't mind a proven head coach. I think they should keep Nolan around though, he's proven and the defense has played pretty well this year despite being shackled to an anemic offense. Upgrade a couple positions on defense such as an ILB to play next to Dansby, another corner to put opposite Vontae . Add another free safety to compete with Clemons for the starting job and move Reshad Jones over to strong safety. Add another NT to rotate in with Solai and move Starks back to DE. Fixing the offense well that's just going to be a long and difficult task but it would have to start with a new man in charge.

Getting a new coach every 3 years is the reason why we are in this situation.
FAIL!

The situation sucked just as bad with wannsted and he wasn't here three years! Saban quit, cam was a joke and morano has had his 3 years...

FAIL!

The situation sucked just as bad with wannsted and he wasn't here three years! Saban quit, cam was a joke and morano has had his 3 years...

Exactly. If you wait too long, you end up like Wayne did with Wanny.

Same. That was a disgusting performance, and certainly not the first one.

Morano is a ****ing fool! As the game gets out of hand all he manages to do is yell in a headset and gaze at his play sheet! Not one adjustment ever! Idiot! The Bears were bringing the house because our patch work line and not one play call to take advantage of it!

Back
Top Bottom