Fire WANNY.....Fire WANNY..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire WANNY.....Fire WANNY.....

CASSINO

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: He must be making these dumb arse moves. Mcaintire flunks a physical and Miami still wants to sign him. Orlando singed Grant Hill his arse is broke down you think McIntire will be ready to go I don't think so. WTF!!! Dolphin fans expect a long season in 04 why Wanny Sucks!!! He does not play to winWanny is a loser and Wayne H is too dumb to to Fire Wanny .So I say be happy with another 10- 6 record and No Playoffs

Please get life, let the off season get over first, we still have the rest of FA, the Draft, June 1 cuts, TC cuts....lets see where we're at when we start the season please....I'm glad you guys aren't running the team..we couldn't have any cap left and signed only 2 guys, and this team needs more than 2 players..

You see headlines like this and you know he's a 5 poster. :lol: :lol: :lol:

relax wanne's fate is in his own hands i dont like him but he's still the coach lets see what he can do as just a feild general

Originally posted by CASSINO
:fire: He must be making these dumb arse moves. Mcaintire flunks a physical and Miami still wants to sign him. Orlando singed Grant Hill his arse is broke down you think McIntire will be ready to go I don't think so. WTF!!! Dolphin fans expect a long season in 04 why Wanny Sucks!!! He does not play to winWanny is a loser and Wayne H is too dumb to to Fire Wanny .So I say be happy with another 10- 6 record and No Playoffs

:ban:

McIntire, Mcaintire... wtf?

and who would you have replaced him with? i love this stuff. you have all the answeres until you actually have to come up with an answere.

Lets compare every injured football player to Grant Hill from now on.

Wow. Usually it takes at least a 100 or so posts for someone to say so much wrong but you managed it all in a paragraph. Congrats!

and if I'm not mistaken....he lives in your neck of the woods....i believe the originator of the site is from Oviedo if I'm not mistaken (it's been a year since I read anything from there and only did so just b/c i heard about it). You guys could go have a beer :drinkers: together....

Back
Top Bottom