First Day of Camp Intro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Day of Camp Intro

Seaufan

One More Run!
Reaction score
Hello board! I used to post on a few other boards under this name, but I havn't posted in a loooong time. I've been following the Dolphins since Junior signed a few years ago. I'm originaly from San Diego and remember watching Junior as long as I can remember. Ive met him a few times and he's a great person, as well as a great player, something you dont find to ofton anymore. I found this community by chance and it looks like a great place. I decided to wait till the first day of Training Camp to report in. Looking forward to another season. No matter what the "experts" think, we have a shot at something special this year. This is the NFL, anything can happen.

Seaufan

One thing is for sure, this is a great place. I personally like Seau as well, and hopes he gets what he came here for, a Super Bowl ring.

Welcome brother, and have fun. This is the best Fins place on the web.

Jr is a cool guy, especially when he could have bolted to the left coast, either back to San Diego or to either San Fran or Oakland, and been closer to his family & friends, but he was committed to the Dolphins. He's a good community person, and does a lot for the kids in need. I'm glad he's here and hope he retires as a Fin and goes into the HoF as one.

Thanks for the welcome. I agree with everything you said, but IMO if he's lucky enough to get into the HOF, I can't see him going in as anything other than a Charger. He does good things still in San Diego as well as Miami, I really hope we can get this year. You never know....

Seaufan

Back
Top Bottom