First Ever Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Ever Mock

Regina Phin

Starter
Reaction score
Alright so since I've been reading so many mocks and doing whatever research I can, I figured that I would put together my own mock. So, for the first time ever, here's my post-combine projections:

Texans - Reggie Bush
Saints - Matt Leinart
Titans - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Jets - Jay Cutler
Packers - Mario Williams
49ers - A.J. Hawk
Raiders - Vernon Davis
Bills - Haloti Ngata
Lions - Michael Huff
Cardinals - LenDale White
Rams - Jimmy Williams
Browns - Chad Greenway
Ravens - DeAngelo Williams
Eagles - Chad Jackson
Falcons - Winston Justice
Dolphins - Manny Lawson
Vikings - Laurence Maroney
Cowboys - Vince Young
Chargers - Santonio Holmes
Chiefs - Tamba Hali
Patriots - Bobby Carpenter
Broncos - Mathias Kiwanuka
Buccaneers - Demeco Ryans
Bengals - Broderick Bunkley
Giants - Antonio Cromartie
Bears - Dominique Byrd
Panthers - Marcus McNeill
Jaguars - Tye Hill
Broncos - Sinorice Moss
Colts - Ashton Youboty
Seahawks - Ko Simpson
Steelers - Nick Mangold

So - thoughts?

I like it, but aren't the bucs supposed to be enamored of marcus mcneil?
And i heard lawson interviewed pretty badly, he slipped to mid-second in a lot of mocks. I like that you have young dropping so far . Overall, good first mock!

Looks really good to me, although I don't see Greenway going that high, otherwise good job.

just what i heard... something like "just like last year when the bucs made no secret about their interest in cadillac williams, this year they are interested in his teammate marcus mcneil... blah blah" something like that. Too lazy to look for a link. And i could be wrong...

Juan Cribbs said:

Becuase there line was really horrible last year. the bucs could go alot of ways, I would not even be surprised if they took a WR.

their line was pretty good for the most part. 3 guys who never even started before in their careers, and all 5 of them started throughout the season. i don't see them going OL early unless justice falls to them. mcneill is a 2nd rounder anyway.

Juan Cribbs said:
their line was pretty good for the most part. 3 guys who never even started before in their careers, and all 5 of them started throughout the season. i don't see them going OL early unless justice falls to them. mcneill is a 2nd rounder anyway.

Did you whatch Kenyatta Walker at all? He played so poorly and he had alot penalties. He really cost them alot of sacks too. I really hate to say that cause he went to florida, but he played very poorly. If I was not whatching a Dolphins game I whatched alot of Bucs game cause my friends like them alot.

Back
Top Bottom