First Home Game ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Home Game ever

Riker248

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First Home Game ever 11/15 vs Bucs

Hi Folks,

I will travel from Germany to Miami to see my first home game of the Dolphins
ever on November 15 for the game against Tampa Bay.

Do anyone have some advice where to go on Saturday evening or on
Sunday morning for tailgate and so on, I will be sitting in Section 111 Row 13.

Hope to see you.

Best regards

Riker248

Thats funny. The bucs game will by my 1st home game ever too.

I am coming from Virginia. I'd like some help finding some good places to go Saturday night, before the game and after the win.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Some help for newbies

Hello fellow Dolfans,

nobody can give tips or advise?

I am really surprised.....

Best regards

Frank:boohoo:

First time with whole family

My family is headed to the game from PA and it will be my sons first time at Land Shark Stadium. Can't wait. I can't help you out with hotspots for Saturday, but for my tailgaiting plans, I paid for the Nat Moore BBQ Bash. You should check it out on the Miami Dolphins website. It includes all food and drinks including beer. Local bands, games, tv's as well as the Dolphin Cheerleaders, TD mascot and special guests. Since were traveling in, it would be difficult to find time to shop and pack for tailgaiting.
We are going to do a tour of Miami on Saturday and plan on hitting the local Hard Rock.

Hi FinFan Head,

thank your for your advise, I have now purchased a ticket for that party to.

Maybe we will see us at Nat Moore BBQ Bash.

Enjoy the game.

:thanks:

Wow Germany to Miami to see your fins (GOOD FAN).. hey have fun and best of luck and i really really hope that your first game you go to is a Fins win.

That's great Riker. I won't be hard to miss. I'll be decked out in Dolphins gear as will the family. And if you drink beer, i'll be by the bar alot......

Back
Top Bottom