First pic on runrickyrun!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First pic on runrickyrun!!!

staff edit: There will be no more of that profanity. You will not be warned again for anything else. Got it?

It's funny cause I remember threads on this board early in the season concerning Ricky's OVERUSE!!! Especially after the 42 carry performance against the Jills.

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG
And everyone talks about how he's dancing more this year and how he needs to run harder. Well, of course you have to dance when there aren't any holes, and it doesn't matter how hard you run into a brick wall...you still don't get anywhere.

i disagree, ive seen some wide gaps outside and he continues inside. he is not bouncing outside as fast as he did last year.

So I get warned, and the guy who originally said it (XoPhinsoX) gets nothing?

It was in jest...and there was not one word of profanity in the post.

All I know is when Ricky is near the goal line he smells blood and he runs over everybody.

What ever Ricky is doing wrong, I am sure he will correct it. One thing though, even though his yds and runs are down this year. He is only one TD behind of where he was at this time last year.

Remember that Ricky was never perseived as a runner that broke the long one to the house, before he came here last year. I just want him to get his 100 yds games again. As you all know, we normally win when he does that.

GOOO FIINZ!

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom