first-pick.com NFL Draft Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

first-pick.com NFL Draft Game

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
Much more time consuming because you can make trades but lots of fun.

I only did one(traded down 4 times in the 1st 2 rounds alone!)so I don't know how accurate it is in terms of players still being on the board etc...

I traded down from 18 and got Chaisson at 25 and Cushenberry at 26.Got Josh Jones with the 7th pick of round two which seems a little late for him.

Landed Tua at 5 as well.

btw.........the site gave me a B+ for the Chasisson pick and a C for Cushenberry. ??????

I only did one(traded down 4 times in the 1st 2 rounds alone!)so I don't know how accurate it is in terms of players still being on the board etc...

I traded down from 18 and got Chaisson at 25 and Cushenberry at 26.Got Josh Jones with the 7th pick of round two which seems a little late for him.

Landed Tua at 5 as well.

btw.........the site gave me a B+ for the Chasisson pick and a C for Cushenberry. ??????
Solid nonetheless

Landed Tua at 5 as well.

rorbably cause Cushenbrry wont get drafted in the first round. I think only one center will go in the 1st round(Ruiz) but I can see two more going in the 2nd round.

I'd be trying to get a C with every pick. That's the challenging route, the fiddle in the middle

Good find bro! It’s fun and how I wish the draft would go. Here are my picks, traded down a few times.

589EC9AE-FA7A-4287-BDAA-61D256A2010B.jpeg

The only issue I have is that it is too easy to trade down.

I was able to trade down every time and eventually piled up 5 2nd rounders, 4 3rd rounders, 5 4th rounders etc....

You could draft 30 guys if you wanted too. ;)

I think you could continually trade down until you owned the entire 7th round. ;)

Fun as hell though.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 18: KLavon Chaisson, DE/OLB, LSU (B)
Round 1 Pick 26: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (A-)
Round 2 Pick 12 (IND): Josh Jones, OT, Houston (B)
Round 3 Pick 2 (WASH): Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6: Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue (A)
Round 3 Pick 11 (IND): Lloyd Cushenberry III, C/OG, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 33 (N.E.): Antoine Winfield Jr., FS/SS, Minnesota (A+)
Round 4 Pick 13 (ATL): Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 38 (WASH): Levonta Taylor, CB, Florida State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Anthony Hines, OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 5 Pick 16: Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty (A+)
Round 6 Pick 18: Isaiahh Loudermilk, DT, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP): Marlon Tuipulotu, DT, USC (A+)

I decided to trade down on every single pick until no trade was offered.

I moved out of the 1st and 2nd round entirely, and ended up with literally 35 3rd round picks!

Not to mention the 4th round and beyond.

I could have drafted 100 guys easily.

Back
Top Bottom