First pick definately O-line WR or S?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First pick definately O-line WR or S??

LE 97 R.Wynn
LT 90 B.Holsey
RT 95 L.Dalton
RE 91 R.Upshaw

They didn't exactly plow through a pro-bowl D-line but they did only give up two sacks....with Griese as QB. ;)

If they do infact pass on o-line with the first. I belive that evans would be the way to go. I think he can come in right away and really throw 2ndarys some nasty curve balls with his speed and ability to make the catch in traffic. Which wr(that most likely will fall), would u guys take ahead of him.

I really like the "tim brown in his prime", comparison someone made a few days ago.

Agree Bomber ... but if Andrews isn't there .... which I don't think will be ... I'd trade #20 for two 2nds & get a speedy WR like Jenkins, Henderson or Colbert and a OL like Grove, Rodgers or Snee.

Plus Ogun may still get us another #1 despite Wanns saying they won't trade him. $16M signing bonus demand for a long term deal is crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what ur sayin gearhead, i would love to trade down. But if for some reason there not intrested in drafting o-line with the 20 or by trading down with our first pick. I would like evans.

I like grove, snee, over rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom