FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!! | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!!

Last year McDermott cost the Bills a shot at the super bowl. Today again shows why he's overrated IMO. What the hell were they thinking before the half? (I'm glad they did it) Either Allen or McDermott need to get heat for that. What did they have to gain on a fake spike with no time left. Did they really think they were going to go 40 for the score? If they get points at half Allen wouldn't have had the opportunity to short hop the WR and turn it over on downs late in the game. Late FG would have taken the lead. Unless I missed the fact that there was no time left in the half.

I'm loving McDaniel so far. Just wish we would have throw it deep on the first play when we got the ball back at the end of the game. Show them you might not run. Put the on their heels. Might have bought us some space to run and get a first down and ice the game.
What he really should get heat for, is not pressuring Tua on that 3rd and 22.

Great but that has nothing to do with Tua’s game which was what I commented on.
I think his point is, you are holding Tua to a standard that you are not holding other QBs to, even someone who is considered the best QB in the league right now like Josh Allen.

Back
Top Bottom