First time post, long time fan of this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First time post, long time fan of this site

LVphinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off, let me say hello to all my fellow dolphin brothers and sisters! I grew up in Orlando Fla. and became a dolphin fan in 1972. I was privileged to get to watch our beloved dolphins grow into the great franchise they are and will always be. From the sweet super bowl run in the 70's, the mediocrity after csonka, morris and kick left for the WFL, and the great Dan Marino years. The hard times since Shula and Marino have left us... However, I will always be a Miami Dolphins fan till the day I die, and know in my heart we will again become the elite team we were. My proudest moment as a dolphin fan was in 1976. I was in Navy bootcamp and was on a flag team and was thrilled to be in a halftime show in the Orange Bowl when miami played the Patsies,( of course we won the game too) :) We got to meet some of the dolphin players and had front row seats behind the closed in goalposts. It was quite a day that I'll never forget ! Now I live in Las Vegas, ( since 1980), but my heart will always be in Fla. I, along with all the wonderful fans on this site, look forward to a new Dolphins era, and hope BP will right the ship, and put the Dolphins were they belong among the elite teams in the NFL. Well I'll say goodbye for now and look forward to reading more insightful opinions from the best dolphin fans I've ever seen. Hopefully, I can contribute my two cents here and there as well.

First off, let me say hello to all my fellow dolphin brothers and sisters! I grew up in Orlando Fla. and became a dolphin fan in 1972. I was privileged to get to watch our beloved dolphins grow into the great franchise they are and will always be. From the sweet super bowl run in the 70's, the mediocrity after csonka, morris and kick left for the WFL, and the great Dan Marino years. The hard times since Shula and Marino have left us... However, I will always be a Miami Dolphins fan till the day I die, and know in my heart we will again become the elite team we were. My proudest moment as a dolphin fan was in 1976. I was in Navy bootcamp and was on a flag team and was thrilled to be in a halftime show in the Orange Bowl when miami played the Patsies,( of course we won the game too) :) We got to meet some of the dolphin players and had front row seats behind the closed in goalposts. It was quite a day that I'll never forget ! Now I live in Las Vegas, ( since 1980), but my heart will always be in Fla. I, along with all the wonderful fans on this site, look forward to a new Dolphins era, and hope BP will right the ship, and put the Dolphins were they belong among the elite teams in the NFL. Well I'll say goodbye for now and look forward to reading more insightful opinions from the best dolphin fans I've ever seen. Hopefully, I can contribute my two cents here and there as well.

Welcome to DolphinsNation. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks everyone, This is by far the best dolphin site on the net and I'm proud to be apart of it.:bighug:

Welcome. This IS the best site. Glad to have another Navy man on board.

Thanks everyone, here's looking to a new era of dolphin football. With BP on board and free agency and the draft right around the corner, it should be some exciting times to be a dolphin fan, especially with some of the most insightful fans sharing their opinions and late breaking news about our beloved dolphins ! Oh yeah.

Back
Top Bottom