First time poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First time poster

Diehard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First visit to the site and I am overwhelmed.

I can't get over the features. I am a DolFanTalk loiterer with an occasional opinion. Season ticket holder who drives close to 300 miles round trip to every home game.

Oliver(FFIB) introduce me to a couple of your memebers(great fans from Orlando area that Michlobe has prevented me form remembering their names) at the Buffalo game and I haven't had time to check out the site unitl FFIB dropped me a note about this site, it's founder, how it got started and what ya'll are about.

On his words of advice, I dropped you $100 to his(FFIB) paypal to help with keeping your site going. Can I say our site now?

I'll probably end up loitering around here with only brief time for posting but I appreciate the devotion and comittment to a team I have been a Diehard fan of for three decades.

Keep it up and I will see ya'll around!

Diehard

Welcome aboard Diehard... thanks for the donation... I really appreciate it.

If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact me or post a message. Any of the mods or I would be glad to help.

Again, thanks again for the ddonation and welcome to FinHeaven & Co! :cool:

Welcome Diehard. Glad you like the site, is so good even our enemies won't leave. I chipped in $10 myself, hope we can keep the site going. :D

Originally posted by Diehard

I can't get over the features. I am a DolFanTalk loiterer with an occasional opinion. Season ticket holder who drives close to 300 miles round trip to every home game.

Oliver(FFIB) introduce me to a couple of your memebers(great fans from Orlando area that Michlobe has prevented me form remembering their names) at the Buffalo game and I haven't had time to check out the site unitl FFIB dropped me a note about this site, it's founder, how it got started and what ya'll are about.

On his words of advice, I dropped you $100 to his(FFIB) paypal to help with keeping your site going. Can I say our site now?

I'll probably end up loitering around here with only brief time for posting but I appreciate the devotion and comittment to a team I have been a Diehard fan of for three decades.

Diehard

welcome Jeff. Remember I owe ya lotso beers next game.

BTW, that was Michelle (MiaDphan13..or something like that,.,..) and jay (Jaydog).

Diehard is a helluva guy. He gave me his season tickets one week last year. Made a great birthday suprise of my little brother.

Great addition to the site. You guys will love it when he posts.

Glad to have you, Jeff.
thumb-1.gif

Did you bring the Lucas voodoo doll?

... Irie man! :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Diehard

Diehard

Welcome, Diehard......from another Dolphin fan in "Wonderful Naples on the Gulf".

Glad to see you made it Diehard.Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom