First Uniform change of '05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Uniform change of '05

ih8brady said:
Our jerseys should be immune due to our traditions.

But they arent, because we already updated them significantly before..

Raiders/Packers/Colts really never have...

The Dolphins unis and logo need a mean streak imo.. Id like a modernized look that still kept some of the traditional elements in tact (ie. Orange Ring, Striped on helmet and sleeves.)

BizarroAndres said:
Very similar. I actually like their old jerseys.

is that your stang?! oh man that is sweet...ive been wanting one of them for years

ohall said:
We need to update our UNI's.

I hope your kidding. Our uni's are fine.

These new Uniforms are queer looking (and these I mean the last 5 years or so worth of new ones). Denver's were horrible, Atlanta's were horrible, and anyone else who has 3-5 colors (not like trimming) in their uniform looks horrible.

So much better when they were to the point. These look like XFL and Arena league crap.

If anything, we should un-date our uniforms back to the days before shadowed numbers and green pants.

The only upgrade I want to see in the cardinals is an upgraded ownership or an upgraded moving van.

X-Con said:
What a pathetic move by Arizona's organization. Biggest copy cat of all-time......

pathetic? the cards? you are out of your mind. I would love it if you could point out another organization that has maintained such a level of mediocrity for the amount of time the cards have. We are talking since the 20's. THATS tradition, baby!

and copy...bird would be more appropriate.

who do you guys think has the coolest unis/alternate unis in the NFL?? i like those black ones the ravens wore against the browns on sunday night football as an alternate uni. as for normal unis i've always liked the panthers and also the colts because of their logo for some reason.

I'd be extremely pi$$ed if we changed our uniforms. I think our's are among the best in the league and should remain untouched to keep some semblance of history to them. We've essentially had the same type of uniforms forever with some slight modifications through the years, changing them would be sacrilege.

alternates: ours,panthers,chargers powder blue
reg: ours,cowboys dark blue with stars

I don't know if you guys also know that the Cardinals made a slight change to their Cardinal logo on their helmet as well....they said it has a little "tougher" look --it is not a big change though.....I think only teams that struggle a lot seem to be the ones who change uniforms and designs all the time...I would rather stick with the traditional look but I like our orange uniforms and hope we can bring them out maybe once a year. :)

Gonzo said:
pathetic? the cards? you are out of your mind. I would love it if you could point out another organization that has maintained such a level of mediocrity for the amount of time the cards have. We are talking since the 20's. THATS tradition, baby!

and copy...bird would be more appropriate.

Pfft!! They wish they were Mediocre. They would kill to be medicore.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Pfft!! They wish they were Mediocre. They would kill to be medicore.

Give them credit, they had a decent season or two in that century.

Back
Top Bottom