Fixing offense no small task | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fixing offense no small task

I think the use of the term "playmakers" needs to be removed from every football fan's vocabulary.
Fine. We have no difference makers. How's that for you? Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, etc etc. The list goes on with ZERO difference makers.

Ya'll think Saban should've gone with Braylon instead of Ruben especially since RB's are a dime a dozen?
Braylon was/is my guy. One of Saban's biggest mistakes. We could've had one of these other backs with our 16 in 06 and have Edwards/Chambers and a guy like Moroney or Jones-drew and we would've been in great shape. I am pissed we drafted Allen because with Reggie "the eraser" Nelson from the Gators out there, I would've loved to see him in our defensive backfield, or Landry out of LSU. Big mistake going with a special teamer in the first round of the draft this year.

Braylon was/is my guy. One of Saban's biggest mistakes. We could've had one of these other backs with our 16 in 06 and have Edwards/Chambers and a guy like Moroney or Jones-drew and we would've been in great shape. I am pissed we drafted Allen because with Reggie "the eraser" Nelson from the Gators out there, I would've loved to see him in our defensive backfield, or Landry out of LSU. Big mistake going with a special teamer in the first round of the draft this year.

Braylon? the dude who dropped a game winning TD? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom