Fla St sill #3 in Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fla St sill #3 in Florida

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Many experts thought after a year to mature that Fla St would be top team again, but after watching thier first game against Iwoa St they seem to be way off. For those that missed this game you missed one hell of a game. Fla St won only because their o-line blew the smaller Cyclone d-line off the ball. This will not happen against Florida and deffinitly won't happen against the best front 7 in college football in Miami. The Seminoles couldn't put any preasure on Senaca Wallace thru the whole second half. Not takeing anything away from Senaca, but they will put less preasure on the Grossman and Dorsey(much better o-line on both teams) and these 2 better passers with better WRs will tear them apart. I am thinking Fla St will lose 3 games this season, and Rix wil take another beeting.

Yeah, FSU isn't great again like everyone is saying they are. Rix is a very good QB though and should have a big season.

Does anyone here like college football? I don't know how there could be so litttle convo in here.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I like college football a lot, but I like the NFL a lot more!!

I`m almost as big of a Canes fan as I am Dolphins. (almost)

Won`t be able to watch either game Sat. as they`re blacked out!! ****!

Miami has the 2nd best front 7 in football. After Oklahoma

right with ya dude

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I`m almost as big of a Canes fan as I am Dolphins. (almost)

Won`t be able to watch either game Sat. as they`re blacked out!! ****!
Not to worry man, Saturday Sept. 7th is on CBS, so Miami can do what my avatar says:rocker:

Originally posted by Angneli
Miami has the 2nd best front 7 in football. After Oklahoma

That is tough to say. Oaklahoma's DEs are probably ahead of Miami's, but I would take Miami's DTs and LBs over anyone's in the country. The big diference in the 2 defenses is Oaklahoma has alot better secondary or more proven since we have yet to see what Miami has in its d backfeild.

Obviously i like the NFL more, but NCAA is playing games that count and a Florida team almost got upended by a non ranked team and no one is talking about it. Fla St's d looked horrible against the pass and they have Phillip Rivers, Ken Dorsey, Dave Ragone, and Rex Grossman on thier schedule. It could get ugly in Talahasee this year.

The best thing about Oklahomas starting D is that there is only one senior. This defense will be better overall than the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom