Fletcher didn't look good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fletcher didn't look good

More like taken a long time to adjust to our style of playing...hard press man to man, back turned to the QB a lot of the time rather than lookin at his eyes.

Well the guy has gotten a lot of praise in TC from the coaches, he's work real hard and he was the #3 in a secondary that was amoung the tops in the NFL last year against the pass. I'm should JT and Ogunleye had a lot to do with that, but the young man held his own on numerous occassions last year. Madison has gotten burned a number of times this TC and I don't hear a lot about that. He just got burn by CC yesterday for a TD, I hear this more and more in TC reports, doesn't that concern anyone. I know, I know, not really because he's SM, the pro bowler. Well when Moulds get a hold of him, I want to see the PB credentials come out.

I hear about more big catches being made on Jamar Fletcher than Sam Madison. In a full day's practice, something good will eventually happen in the pass game.

Does anybody else remember how Madison played in his first game back from his injury? They came right at him and he was nothing short of vicious. Fletcher does not appear to have this quality. That's why they had to bring in a replacement in T-Buck.

i cant believe you people started a thread on fletch. i guess this guy will never get a break. sam madison drops three balls last year and thats all right, but if fletch drops one, he still sucks. excuse me while i laugh at the bias.:lol:

fletch has outplayed Tbuck by far from what i have seen in the scrimmage and the two games. what some of you are seeing is beyond me. so he dropped a great break on the ball. what matters most is he had great coverage on the play and he defensed it. i guess that dont count for jack.

It's tough on Fletcher when you have Madison and Surtian to compare him to. OK, he's no Sam Madison or Surtian but few are. I'm just hoping he can offer something to the team. It seems from CK's critique that he is. If he can generate a few turnovers, make some knockdowns he will have done his part in the nickel or dime packages. Also, nobody dropped more int's then Madison did the past 2 years.

man, as long as Fletch isn't getting eaten alive out there I'm perfectly happy to see him knocking down passes instead of picking them off, it sure beats watching the reciever waltz in for 6.

Even tho' he is not a hard-hitter, he's tryin to make plays and improve his game. We'll see what happens come crunch-time.

Back
Top Bottom