Fletcher interference vs Lions in question... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fletcher interference vs Lions in question...

officially the ball landed two yards outta bounds, that is why wanny is sending it to the nfl. he thinks the ball was un-catchable anyway, regardless of weather fletcher cut him off or not.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
" I am Lord of all I see.....these are my warriors.......fear should reside in the hearts of any who stand in our way......We will not be repelled in our quest to rule the Nation of Football......Bow down and you will be spared.....Stand up, and you will be destroyed!!!!!"...Now that's brilliant. I should make that my signature. Well, If we loose a game. I will put that as my signature.

It's all yours dog.....Here's hoping you never have to use it.:drinkers:

Originally posted by Phinnish
It didn't look to me like he got his head around, but to me the route thing looked like he was just ahead of the reciever...the reciever was never 'cut off' from anything, he was still running in stride.

Madden said it best on MNF the other night...ref's need to keep the 'spirit' of a rule in mind (in this he was reffering to that terrible call in the Cleveland game).

But I do think the Fletcher call was right...unless I'm mistaken, contact was made b4 he turned his head.

I dont care about the call. as long as they call the same thing on the other team. they often dont! it pisses me off!
:monkey: officials for fin games

Back
Top Bottom